14 Mart 2010 Pazar

metamorphosis

"When a metamorphosis occurs, a person or thing develops and changes into something completely different."

There are simultaneous changes in my life happening, which are effecting me deeply. Decisions, news, realizations. They are slowly changing my reality and my personality. Similar to early arrival of this spring. Magnolia trees transformed into pure beauty and adorable purple, pinkish colour after all.

Philip Glass is coming to Chan Centre on april 5th which I have discovered by reading straight magazine. I'm so ashamed that I didn't know anything about him before. The song below made me to have goosebumps with my eyes closed. I desperately wanted to learn songs of him. It was such a pleasure to me that it was coming somewhere deep below ocean or the deepest dark places on the earth. Listening it was like witnessing the rise of the sun for the first time. I'm very exited to listen him live.

Apart from music, there are something which I'm also very exited! I accepted to become an residence advisor for marine drive. I wasn't really expecting to be accepted but I guess there is more than meets the eye. There are going to be training orientations during the august and I will move into a single unit around that time. I hope I will be as friendly and helpful as by advisors this year.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder